Tuesday, February 7, 2012

this is for YOU ♡


I created this for you. yes I do love you. I want you to know how I feel it. To say "I love you with a love without end..I love you with pure love.. I love you with a passionate love.. I love you explicitly, a love of infinite possibilities.." its all seems redundant.. but the truth is that there is insufficient redundancy to express my feelings for you ! AND what I desire to you everyday ? you to be happier today than yesterday and more than tomorrow.. and I can participate actively in process of happiness just because of you.. ya I know anyone can catch your eye but it takes someone special to catch your heart.. I want to see you eyes to confess, my sweetheart. I'm falling in love with you and I hope that you will love me too.. you mean for me and amazing possibility of existence the ability to be happy and feel so full of love with the most simple expressions of affection. YOU complete me and make me completely happy.. one of the most fascinating aspects of our relationship is the ability we have to communicate only with our eyes.. thats the joy of exchanging words through though.. eventhough we just met for the first time I can see in your eyes.. I will do anything for you.. ya I could dream in the past, and I never know how much happiness one can have with someone to love.. its great to be able to only love you..  ♥  ♥  ♥

(: everydayismystory :)