Monday, May 21, 2012

THIS IS FOR YOU !

your kiss, your smile, your mind,
you're sunlight in my eyes,
i miss you breath on my neck,
when we whisper in the night.

didn't wanna want you,
didn't wanna need you so bad,
didn't wanna wake up,
and find that I was falling so fast,
didn't wanna need you,
didn't wanna need anyone,
now look what you've done.

now I can't go on without you,
I'm naked, I can't fake it.
I'm not that strong without you,
never thought I could love you the way I do.

your touch, your skin, can't believe the way you let me in,
don't rush tonight, I need you like the ocean need the tide.

didn't wanna want you,
didn't wanna need you so bad,
didn't wanna wake up,
and find that I was falling so fast,
didn't wanna need you,
didn't wanna need anyone,
now look what you've done.

now I can't go on without you,
I'm naked, I can't fake it.
I'm not that strong without you,
never thought could love you the way I do.

I always thought I would stand on my own
climb a mountain top all alone
relying, depending on no one
now look what you've done

now I can't go on without you,
I'm naked, I can't fake it.
I'm not that strong without you,
never thought I could love the way I do.

NEVER THOUGHT I COULD LOVE YOU.
NEVER THOUGHT I COULD NEED YOU.
NEVER THOUGHT I COULD WANT YOU.
THE WAY I DO.

I LOVE YOU
I NEED YOU
I WANT YOU

THE WAY I DO !

(: everydayismystory :)